Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It rained again today. Not too bad but it did rain. This is probably the last day that it will be warm enough to rain. Chelsea and I has a nice walk in the fog. Did I ever tell you that there are fairy rings in Lion's Park. Well there are. LOTS of them. I suppose the fairies like the fact that children play there.

After the walk I spent most of the morning on the phone trying to get some appointments scheduled and clear up some loose ends. Then this afternoon I went to Wells to talk to our investment broker about some stuff. Every so often I like to review a few things. Then I went to talk to Bill Cain, our real estate broker. We adjusted the sales price and will do a new push with the new price to see if we can drum up some action. Come on St. Joseph. Do your stuff.

Dick and I went over to K Mart and found a tree that is already lighted. That should make it very easy to get up for Dick. I want to start this week so I can be done by the end of next week. I started the Buckeyes today too.

I heard something on TV this morning about children who have imaginary friends. My Dad had two imaginary friends. Grandma Deeley and Aunt Helen told me about them. They were called Beanie and Ga Ga.

Jacquie called tonight. She liked the slippers that I sent her and wants to get some for Christmas gifts so I gave her all the information. I think I WILL get a pair for myself.

Tomorrow , the dentist and then Dick and I will take the deerskin down the Hartford for tanning.

This week is much too busy but it tapers off for the rest of the month.

Have a nice evening.

Love

Mary

No comments: