Thursday, November 30, 2006

Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview.
When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America, he said:
"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in ... and how many want out."

That is my thought for today.

It DID cool down today and it is supposed to start snowing at 3:AM. Chelsea will like that. She loves nothing more that jumping around in the snow.

Dick and I started this morning with breakfast at Mc Donalds. Then we went to the clinic for his blood test. He is perfect again. Sue wants to see him in three weeks again, to be sure that we are REALLY back on track. Then we went directly up to see Dr. Hodous to have his feet checked. They are healing quite well, but we have real hope of the insoles that we have ordered that should take the pressure off of those sensitive areas.

Grocery shopping was next. Then we got to stay home the whole rest of the day. I finally got around to dipping the buckeyes and I made fudge so that I can get the Christmas packages for the out of towners ready soon. Hopefully I can mail them next Monday or Tuesday.

Tomorrow is MY doctor day. I have my annual checkup followed by a mamagram (ick). Then I am going to get my hair cut and out to lunch with the bank ladies. Guess what, Saturday, IU don't have to go ANYWHERE.

Tomorrow, Dick and I are going out to dinner with Jim and Michelle using our coupons from the Welcome Lady. That should be nice. I won't be cooking at all.


Guess that is all

Love

Mary

No comments: