Saturday, November 04, 2006

It was a cloudy day but still and the temperatures went up as high as 48. Quite a lovely day to be out and about.

I baked the pies for the turkey dinner. I made four. One will stay here for our dinner and the others I will take to Blessed Trinity when I go to Mass at 10:30. I will be picking up the dinners after Mass.

Mom wasn't feeling too well today. Jeff was there and he called because her ribs ached and she felt kind of dizzy. I called this evening. They did talk to the doctor and he said that she can wait to make an appointment next week if she is not feeling better. She said that the dizziness was gone already and she will just see how things go.

I went over to the Craft sale at St. John the Baptist church. I won one of the silent auction items, a cooking basket. It had baking and mixing bowls and utensils, including a cast aluminum bundt pan shaped like a rose. I also won a raffle prize with movies in it. I will pick that up on Monday during school hours. Kind of a lucky day for me.

DEEP THOUGHTS FOR THOSE WHO TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY.
>
>
> 1. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
>
> 2. A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
>
> 3. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
>
> 4. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
>
> 5. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

Goodnight

Mary

No comments: