Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It was a holy day today and I went to church in Plymouth at St. John's. The church was packed. It was the school mass plus a lot of parishioners. Their priest DOES give a nice serman. I had always heard that. He directed it to the kids today but included the adults enough to make it interesting. He spoke of the Communion of Saints. Explaining that it is the saints in Heaven, the sould in Purgatory and all of us.

I called the harpest that Beth Dipple had given me the information on. She is available and will be here for an Irish Christmas at The Plymouth Historical Center on December 9 from 1:30 to 3:00PM. She sounds like fun. She will play the harp and regale us with stories of Irish Christmas customs. Her husband will be with her and he belongs to the Celtic American Church. I am so looking forward to talking to him. He might possible even be a good future speaker.

Every year I get ornaments for all the kids and their spouses. This afternoon, Dick was working at the dining room table so I decided it was go good time to wrap them. Don't be too impressed. These are the ONLY Christmas presents that we have so far. And I have them because they come out sometime in late August from Hallmark. BUT they are wrapped and I feel good about that.

We had tacos and tostadas for supper tonight. Hadn't had them in a long time and they really tasted good. I still have some of the banana cake which mad a great dessert.

I finished the prototype of the Celtic Women's sweatshirt jacket. It was easy and looks good.

Tomorrow I will be going to Lakeland College for a Writer's Festival. I am meeting some of the members of the Sheboygan Writers Club. We will have lunch together as well as attending the speakers talks. Should be fun.

Bobbie sent us an e-mail about our Oscar. He apparantly chased his tail around wildly for about 45 minutes one evening and had her very amused. Sure miss him. It is fun to hear about theie antics from Bobbie. I really appreciate the stories and the fact that she and Bill have them until we can get them back.

Take care.

Love

Mary

No comments: