Saturday, August 12, 2006

We packed and cleaned all day today. Tomorrow is the first time that prospective buyers will view the house and we want it to be looking its very best.

Guess what. The Packers are playing tonight. I can't believe it either. It is only August but of course there are pregames and we got the first. It is starting NOW, which is 9PM because they are playing IN San Diego against the Chargers. I know I won't make it through the whole game. But I will have it on and do the best that I can. We did tape a program that was on from 7 to 8 previewing the whole league. I intend to view that when I can concentrate and use the information in the fantasy football league.

We had to tape it because Jim, Michelle, Dick and I played cards tonight. Dick won both games, one hearts, and one rummy.

Tomorrow, except for last minute picking up and kitchen cleaning, I intend to just play. I will go to the 10:30 Mass and then Mother and I are going out to that Irish Reunion. I am bringing some of my books and the information on the Celtic Women Conference.

I fixed Busy Day Chicken tonight but had to do a bit of adapting.

The recipe is as follows:

1 Cup Rice
3 lb. Chicken
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 1/2 Cups Water
1 Pkg. dry onion soup

Layer rice in baking casserole. (I sprayed it with Cooking spray) Layer chicken on top of rice. (I used four chicken breast pieces instead of 3 lb chicken.) Mix the soups and water and pour over all. (I didn't have Cream of Mushroom so I used Cream of Celery and I did add a can of drained mushrooms for the flavor.) When it was time to serve it however it was still pretty watery, so I added a cup of instant potatoes. It worked and tasted wonderful.

Have a good day tomorrow. Wish us luck on the viewing.

Mary

No comments: