Friday, August 11, 2006

It was almost chilly this afternoon. I tried to sit out on the deck at about 4:00PM but it was cool so I came right back in. Sure is a relief actually as the house is quite comfortable and we have been able to open windows and doors and air it out. Kitties are VERY fond of that.

We went grocery shopping in Plymouth today BECAUSE, I picked up the lions share of my book. They still had to trim out about 75 of them but I was able to get most of them. That is good because I can take them with me to the Irish Reunion. I want to share them there and see if I can get Beth to sell them at the Research Center in Falls. I am really pleased. I will be able to take them to Writer's Club too.

We were going to go to a movie, but Dick did not feel well enough, so I just did some more packing and cooked a bit. I made a squash casserole with chiles and cheese that I really liked. Don't know if anyone else did. Jim ate it, Dick didn't even try and Michelle didn't eat much of it. She is very polite of course and probably wouldn't say any thing. I'll take some to Mother and see what she thinks.

I also made cucumber salad and some brownies.

Tonight I started working on my desk. There are less than three weeks until we sign and can start transporting boxes. Tomorrow we will pack some more.

An imponderable. "If flies didn't have wings would they be called walks?"

Love

Mary

No comments: