Friday, August 25, 2006

It was a busy day. I had an interview with a Jeff Peterson at the Plymouth Review office for the Sheboygan Falls News about the Celtic Faire. Followed by a stop at the book store, where I introduced myself to Sue the owner. She said that she would carry my book in her store if I bring it down. Yippee. She also belongs to St. John's, so there is another person I know there.

Had lunch with Barb, Betty, Marlene, Ceil AND Mary Schroeder, who came because she missed us and she is worried because David is not feeling well. We must all pray for him and her.

I cleaned the kitchen this morning and we had a couple with four kids, a friend named Jim, who I used to work with at Wells come through the house today.

Clelsea had another of her little seizures today. She seems subdued tonight.

I guess that is all. Tomorrow, I am going to Karaoke again with Jim and Michelle. That is always fun. I can wear my 'Forgive me for I have Zinned" Shirt since I got it at this bar.

Love

Mary





No comments: