Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It has been a long day . Dick and I went shopping this morning, to Walgreens and Office Max. When we got home, I brought up the dishes from the cabinet in the basement and packed most of them. Three boxes worth. I figure two more boxes will accomodate the silverware and serving dishes.

Then I realized that I didn't feel too well, so I laid down for a bit and even napped. It did help. I made potato salad and barbqued turkey breasts for dinner. Then Dick and I played a couple of games of rummy. Amazingly, I won them both. Kind of an exciting evening for me.

Chelsea had one of her little seizures again tonight. She seems so confused by them.

One week from tomorrow, we will sign the papers on the condo. We need to find out where we are signing. I also want to ask Bill for a walk through so that we can see if the carpets need cleaning or not. We are going to load the Santa Fe as full as possible when we go to sign and then head right over and start unloading.

We did not get our promised rain. I will turn on the water again in the morning and leave it on while we do our grocery shopping.


Love

Mary

No comments: