Thursday, August 24, 2006

I am very proud. I packed THREE more boxes today. I still have to take one out in to the garage, but it is packed.

We did our grocery shopping this morning , then went to the drug store on 5th and Superior to pick up Dick's new support stockings. The woman who helped us with them was truly amazed at how much better his legs look now. Some things that we are doing are working.

Then I cleaned bathrooms, packed and finalized a few things for Celtic Faire.

We are having a showing tomorrow afternoon at 2:00 so I will have to hurry home from my lunch in Plymouth to help get the critters out of the house for a while. I spent a while today cleaning and sprucing up. I have an interview about Celtic Faire at the Plymouth Review at 11:30AM.

We had choir practice tonight. The songs for the Mass are coming along just fine. Did I tell you that we are singing the Lake Isle of Inishfree. It is a beautiful piece that we are all enjoying. The only thing is that on that particular piece, they have made the printing REALLY tiny and we are all squinting.

The picture that follows was taken at lat year's faire. I especially like it because it shows such action. We are having dancers again this year. They are VERY popular.

Have a neat Friday. We will be having fresh corn for supper again, if you want to join us.

Love. Mary

No comments: