Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Today was the last day of shooting in the Morning League at Rhine. I did not do well at all, though, at lease, I did get over half. I finished with a 13. Ich. Next Wednesday is the Bust Up Party.

Dick and I were REALLY busy with wine today. We bottled the Riesling. Twenty Six bottles with the Roxie's Riesling label on them are now ready to put on the shelf. We also added the last ingredients to the Luna Bianca. That will be ready in about a month. Later this weekend we can filter the Wild Grape and the Marigold. Then they will be ready to bottle too. It is a good thing too, because Kathy said that she noticed that the currants are ripening out in Hilbert and I will have to go harvest them in the next week or so.

I got the book I want to publish all put together. There is quite a bit of editing still needed but I think it is really coming together. I would like to have it published before the Irish Reunion out at Mitchell which is August 13.

I was looking at Charles M. Schultz book Happiness Is A Warm Puppy and will share a couple with you.

"Happinessis some black, orange, yellow, white and pink jelly beans, but no green ones."

"Happiness is three friends in the sandbox ..... with no fighting." (The world could sure use a bit more of that!)


Mary

No comments: