Thursday, June 22, 2006

Well, I feel good about today. We went grocery shopping this morning after breakfast at Zana's. We both had eggs, fruit and toast. The fruit this time of year is SO good. We even got a plate of fruit to share for lunch. Fruit and cottage cheese are going to be our regular Thursday lunch for a while. I made a small meatloaf for supper. Num Num. We will have enough for a lunch later on.

When we got home, I went out in the front and shaped up the bushes around the bird bath and trimmed some of the juniper bushes in the front. A couple more days and I should have them all pruned.

I woke up way too early this morning and I couldn't even blame Chelsea. We were on the street at about 5:30AM. So I took a nap this afternoon.

I finished another square on the church quilt tonight. I hope to complete one more before Monday when I turn it back over to the group. We want to be done by the end of July. Soon I will get a picture and post it here. Remember, you can always purchase raffle tickets.

From Celtic Christianity by Timothy Joyce. "There can always be a case of too much spirits in a pub, but you can also have too much religion in a church."

Wine belongs in both. I guess that maked Dick and me quite belong anywhere as we are little old winemakers.


Mary

No comments: