Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Every morning Chelsea and I go for a walk.

When we get to the corner of Morning Dove Cove and Hunters Glen, we are greeted by a very chatty red winged blackbird. If he is not ON the signpost when we are turning the corner, I hear him coming stirring up enough racket to get our attention. Actually, Chelsea pays him no mind at all.

I really look forward to him now and will be devastated if he ever deserts me. I suppose he is just protecting a nest or something, but I much prefer believing that he is coming to say Hi and wish me a happy and pleasant day. I always wish him the same.

Here is a picture of my friend. Isn't he gorgeous?


a picture of something

Have a wonderful Monday. I am going to shoot the morning league at Rhine. Hope the rain holds off til afternoon as they are projecting.

Love

Mary

No comments: