Friday, June 30, 2006

An eventful day. Chelsea and I started off with a lovely walk around the tract. My red winged blackbird did not appear. I even called him and waited a bit. Dick has the practical explanation that perhaps his nest is now empty and the need to sound alarm is gone. I perfer to think that he was just busy. We will see if he shows up tomorrow.

I cleaned the kitchen before I took my shower. Then I headed to Plymouth a bit early for my lunch with the bank girls. I had to go to the Sewing Basket for some help on the Celtic Banner. The thread keeps breaking. They had several suggestions: Ironing the appliques to make the needle flow easier, a different needle and a hint to pull the thread through before sewing so the tension is correct.

Then I zipped accross the street to REMAX to talk to Tom. I had been trying to call with some questions but the phones between Chilton and Plymouth were all goofed up because of a severed fiber optic cable.

Anyway, I wanted to ask the question about the number of pets allowed in the TallGrass condos. The declarations say 1 cat or 1 dog less than 35 lbs. Tom said that her knows the at least one or two owners have more than one pet and that there had even been one exception for a bigger dog that was old. He said he would be sure to confirm it but that if we decide to purchase there we could ask that the three be permitted as Oscar and Roxie never leave the house and Chelsea is never off the leash.

So that was reassuring. The unit we are interested in is all but sold but Tom said that he knows of another that is coming up soon. Tomorrow, Jim and Michelle are going with us to drive by the Ponds in Sheboygan Falls and some condos in Howards Grove. If they look interesting, we will ask Tom or Bill to get a showing set up.

Jim and Michelle have set the date for their WEDDING. Oct 21st. It is right between their birthdays. Mark your calendars. They want to be married in Veterans Park in Port Washington. Jim ordered his TUX. Things are coming together.

They ran into Kurt Thuemmler, my nephew, Dolores and Ken's son, at Summerfest. Now Michelle will know SOMEONE at Donna's when we are there on the 4th.

Tomorrow will be a fun day.

Love
|
Mary

No comments: