Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Richardson's came and did the final measurements on the kitchen counters today. They say they probably will be able to do the installation in two to three weeks. That is as long as it takes to make the tops to the specifications. We are getting Corian with a stainless steel under the counter sink.

Aside from that and spending almost an hour in Walgreens waiting for a prescription to be filled, it was a very quiet day.

This evening I went into the den and worked on my animal quilt. I should be able to finish the last kitty tomorrow and put the final sashing around the edge. I really like it. Next step will be backing and quilting.

I really don't have much to say so I will send you two pictures of Rose Windows. The first is in the National Cathedral in Washington DC and the second is from the Basilica of St. Josephat in Milwaukee. Enjoy.

a picture of something


a picture of something

We sure enjoyed seeing them.

Mary

No comments: