Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It was an eventful day. I only had to leave the house once. Chelsea got her hair cut today. She was a perfect angel again. You would not believe how much hair can come off of one little doggy. How do you like the picture? Doesn't she look little?

a picture of something

I will have to watch her in the sun for a bit and be sure that she doesn't get chilled. Wouldn't you know that the temps are due to drop into the 50s for the next few days. But she sure will be grateful during the heat of summer.

The rest of the day was spent making Rhubarb Struesel Muffins, homemade venison (bratwurst) patties and working on the computer. This evening I just finished a quilt top - the one with the applqued kitties. I found a small hole in a motif, so I added a sleeping mouse next to the sleeping siamese cat. Now I need backing and batting so I can get it quilted.

Til tomorrow

Mary

No comments: