Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It was a beautiful day from beginning to end. Chelsea and I did not see much activity on our walk this morning. One dog, Lucy, (I think that is her name.) and Alana coming home from her walk. I did a bit of seed and herb planting and trimmed around the beds that Patrick (our lawn mower) could not get close to because of the floppy tulips and all. Tomorrow, Dick and I are going shopping for the rest of the plants. I would like to have them all planted and up for Memorial Day.

I also went to Joann's and picked up some thread and fusable bond for a couple of projects that I have going.

Jim was home for just a bit on his way down to Milwaukee to watch Michelle play soccer tonight.

I fixed pork tenterloin, mashed potatoes and broccoli/cauliflower salad for supper and we finished the last of the banana chocolate cake.

For the first time in MONTHS there are three things that I want to watch on TV at the same time. I will forgo one (the earthquake disaster - which was a little too boiler plate anyway) and have Dick tape House for me. I want to watch the Stephen King movie.

"You can pray til Hell freezes over and you can pray on the ice, but unless you get up off your ass, you will never be goosed by teh Holy Ghost."

Mary

No comments: