Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It was a gorgeous day today. The sun was shining and despite the slightly more than needed breeze it felt much warmer that the high of the forties. Chelsea let me sleep until 6:30 AM.

She had to go for her heartworm test today. She does not like going to the Vet at all. She is starting to object to even going into the office. We always put a muzzle on her because we just don't know if she will snap or not. This time she got scared and started crying while Dr. Kris was drawing the blood. She was totally pitiful. But all is well and she will start taking her pills in June. Dr. Kris is Dr. Zechlinski's new partner. When I told her Chelsea likes lettuce she was delighted because her favorite patient at her previous practice also loved lettuce.

Then Dick and I voted and went over to D & M Plumbing to look at counter tops. We didn't get as much information as we had hoped for. Dick expected that they would send someone over to measure and make some recommendations. Apparantly they want us to measure and draw a floor plan and so on. So, we need to reconsider how we are going to proceed.

An e-mail from a friend. We all get heavier as we get older because there's a lot more information in our heads. So I'm not fat, I'm just really intelligent and my head couldn't hold any more so it started filling up the rest of me! That's my story and I'm sticking to it


I thought you would enjoy it as much as I did

Mary

No comments: