Friday, March 03, 2006

What a day. It is almost 10:00PM and I just got home from Rhine. It was the last day of league shooting and all the teams had to finish up. They were done by 9:00 but people were having a good time and REALLY hanging around enjoying the company AND the beer. We were kept quite busy restocking the cooler, I tell you.

I did finish my last two pistol targets tonight before the crowds came. It wasn't a very good league for me, my shoulder is very sore and it is really affecting my shooting. I will keep doing the exercises that Dr. Casey told me to do and when I see him next week, perhaps he will have some other suggestions.

I had lunch with the gals in Plymouth today. We missed last week so it was nice to catch up. My new glasses were ready too. Boy do they make a difference. There was a rather big change in my vision since last year.

I also picked up a couple of pair of sox at K Mart, some seasoning for bratwurst at Fleet (I want to try some with venison and pork. Crazy Vic who rabbit hunts with us said that it is very good.) AND stopped at Sun Graphics to ask Mary Kay to give me an estimate on what it would cost to self publish a book of my poems. WHEW.

On the way home I stopped and joined Mother and the others for the opening prayer and rosary at the First Friday Exposition of the Sacrament at Blessed Trinity.

Now, I am tired.

It will be cold tonight but is supposed to warm up by the end of next week.

Have a GREAT weekend.

Love

Mary

Cadfael today said. "All Welsh are kin, even if they slit one another's throats now and then, an manure their sparse and stony fields with fratricidal dead in tribal wars."

Actually applies to all mankind, even if they don't want to admit to it.

No comments: