Monday, February 20, 2006

Chelsea and I got our first walk in three days this afternoon. Was she ever a happy girl. Me too actually. It was in the mid 20s with nice sunshine and very little breeze so we did just fine.

The only out of house event except for the walk was Bible Study this morning. We had a quite lively discussion about the state of the world and people holding grudges and not trusting each other. We had pretty full crew today. There are 10 of us in the group.

Tomorrow, I will have my eyes tested. Dick drives me, of course. Not clever to try to drive with one's eyes dilated.

I have decided to put together a book of my poetry. I think I have enough how and can incorporate some pictures that I have in my pictures on the computer. I have until October (It is good for me to have deadlines) because then I can bring some to the Celtic Women's conference . Perhaps I can get it done for Celtic Faire, another good way to get it marketed.

Here is another quick little spring poem that I did recently.

CYCLE

Robins grow fat
On poor old worms
That squirm up out of the earth
To avoid drowning
In the fresh spring rain.

As you can see Spring is on my mind.

Love

Mary

No comments: