Friday, December 09, 2005

WELL!!!!! My brothers Jeff and Randy and my brother in law Kenny helped me (actually I helped them) load the ABF truck with the things that Bart and Barb could not take with them when they had been left here two years ago. I am so grateful for family because there was no way that I could have done it myself. Now the kids will have all their stuff. As Mother said when she looked at it one day, there were things there that mean a lot to Barb and she should have them.

Tonight I am going to finish the tree skirt and look through pictures for Randy. He is putting together a collage of picture of Mother, Dad and the kids and grandkids for the big birthday party. Yea! I saw the pictures that Jeff brought today and they were so nice. I don't know how many I will have as I was in California for SO long.

Tomorrow, Dick and I will take the packages to be mailed. Then I can relax and just get everything else done at my leisure. I have not even begun Christmas cards but can send them out just a week or less before. Such is life. I suggested that we mail the packages at the new mailing center and then go to lunch. We like to go out and seldom go for lunch. There is a new coffee shop in the same mall as the new mailihng center. It is where the old Flamingo Restaurant used to be if you remember.

I had a rough time with my leg last night. I am hoping that tonight will be better. Sometimes it just aches and I cannot get it into any position that relieves it. If I get up and move around it helps a bit but I never really get back to a sound sleep. This is very annoying.


Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool? (My sentiments exactly)

Until tomorrow

Mary

No comments: