Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Last night was miserable. I woke up shortly after midnight with my whole left leg aching and could NOT get comfortable. Dick fixed me a cup of tea and I took a pain pill and did get some sleep but I kept waking up even with all that. Then Chelsea woke me up at 5:30AM. I tried to go back to sleep but twenty minutes later she was at me again so I gave up.

Today, I went to church and Marcy Eppers and I got the Blessed Mother Statue out of the closet and put it on the altar for the feast of the Immaculate Conception which is tomorrow. We put a BIG rosary on that statue and on the big statue in the back of the church. The I did a bit of shopping and came home for a nap.

Dick, Mother and I went to the Villager for dinner tonight and then to the Sheboygan Theatre. They had a nice feel good program. Three short Christmas skits followed by the feature, The Best Christmas Pagaent Ever. Ralph did a great job. He had one of his biggest casts ever and LOTS of kids. They were very talented as was the lead adult in the feature. We really enjoyed it a lot.

Now I am tired and sore. I just soaked in the tub and am icing my ankle then will go to bed. Pray that I sleep tonight.

"The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size bucket." (from an e-mail)

Love

Mary

No comments: