Monday, December 05, 2005

It was cold cold cold AGAIN. My poor little Chelsea goes out and eagerly rolls in the snow. Then she surveys her domain. Then she gets down to business. By then her poor little pads get cold and she ends up finishing her business on three feet. Well, that's her problem.

Went to Bible Study this morning. The Advent readings are really nice. Full of promise. We especially liked the 2nd reading for next Sunday. Paul 1 Thes. 5:16-24.
"Rejoice always! Pray without ceasing!" Those are the first two lines.

I took care of lots of phone business today. I spent time trying to get Medicare D plans for Dick, Mother AND me. I have Dick and Mother almost figured out and am waiting to hear from my insurance company to see if I want to go that way. I think that the same idiot who designed a couple of freeway sections that I know of was assigned the Medicare D program. Some things are put together strictly to confuse the consumer.

We had hamburgers, beans and apple pie for supper. Num Num.

Have a nice day and pray for a warmup.

Mary

Tonight, Bobbie and I went to Rhine Plymouth for the club meeting. It was handled quite well this time and we were home by 8:30PM.

No comments: