Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Another COLD day. It was 1 degree on our thermometer when we looked the first time. It makes me feel less guilty about not being able to walk Chelsea because we would not be walking in this cold anyway.

Dick and I took Mother to Gibbsville Cheese Factory to buy Christmas Cheese packages (and a bit for ourself). Then we went out for lunch at the Parkview in Falls. It was a nice outing. I am almost ready to seal all the packages that have to go out to the far away kids. I need to pick up a couple of things tomorrow, which I will do when I go to church to put Mary on the altar for the feast of Immaculate Conception. I will stop at the store on the way home and FINISH. Then we can post everything by the weekend, with any luck at all.

a picture of something


Well, I finally got around to it. Here is a picture of me with Daniel O'Donnell in Branson. We sure did have a good time on that trip.

Have a nice Wednesday.

Mary

No comments: