Monday, June 27, 2005

Yesterday was so nice. Everyone was at Jeff's to see that baby. It was nice that his parents, Matt and Kaoru, could come from Hawaii with him too. He is a nice little man and was so good. It is not easy to be only 10 months old and have all these aunts and uncles and cousins that want a "piece of you". It was hot but we all stayed in the shade and visited and drank TONS of soda, water and beer and did just fine. The apple cheesecake was GREAT. I was able to save a piece for Jim and he approved also. I think I might make that one for the Main Street Days contest this year.


Today, again, was hot. I went to Bible Study and shooting. The shooting was awful. I only got an 11. My friend Bill says that I am constantly behind the bird. I will practice on Sunday. We do not shoot on the Forth of July.

Tomorrow, Dick and I will be going away for two days. Actually we are leaving tomorrow morning and will return Wednesday night. We are going to visit the International Crane Foundation and an Irish Shop that is in Baraboo. So you won't hear from me tomorrow.


Something to ponder...

If you woke up this morning with more health than illness...you are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week.

Bart and Barb believe that they have found a doctor who is really listening to Bart and who Bart can relate too. Thank you for your prayers. He has requested more tests that may disclose reasons why he is not sleeping.

Have a nice Tuesday. I will post again on Wednesday.

Love


Mary

No comments: