Friday, May 06, 2005

Well, I have everything done that I needed to prepare for the guests that will spend the night tomorrow night. Dick never looks at this site, so I guess that I can tell you all, that it is NOT Dick and Brenda that are spending the night, but his sister Hazel and her daughter Suzi. His other niece Teresa and her husband Gary are also going to be at Richard's for the birthday dinner. It is a surprise for Dick and I think we have succeeded. Last weekend, he asked me twice, who was spending the night, I think he was and maybe still is suspicious.

I am going to the 5:00PM Mass and will meet them all after the service. This works out really well as the choir is singing AND then I won't have to leave on Sunday morning. Bobbie and Bill will pick up Jim and Dick so we just have one car at Richard's.

Dick and I took Mother to get her blood test this morning. She is relieved. That was the last part of her yearly physical. Now she knows that everything is all right, at least she will when the results come in.

We had a nice gentle rain this morning and a really great thunderstorm a little while ago. A couple more storms would really help. We need at least three inches just to catch up. The storms are supposed to be past us by midnight, which is good as I want to go turkey hunting in the morning but will not go if it is raining.

There was some very loud thunder, so we had a very unhappy little doggie. The cats didn't seem to respond to it at all.

Happy Saturday.

Love

Mary

No comments: