Wednesday, May 04, 2005

It was a beautiful day out at the turkey hunt, but we neither Ken nor I harvested our turkey, so tomorrow we will be at it again.

I saw several but the only two that were in range were hens and we are limited to Toms and Jakes. I saw a couple Jakes but they were way out of range. Again, I was able to "play" with a group of hens who worked their way down the hill in response to my calls but they lost interest before they got to me.

Tonight was the last of the Basic Pistol classes. We just checked our tests, saw some videos on some of the shooting organizations that are around and on how to improve our skills. Then we went to the range and shot for the rest of the class. I shot my two 22s and then tried a 10 milimeter, a 9 MM and a 40 MM. I really liked the 40 MM though I would have to really practice with it to be consistant and get my stance right.

I will update you again tomorrow

Love

Mary

No comments: