Saturday, April 09, 2005

Chelsea and I walked around the house again today to check the "gardens". One of my lavendar plants is showing some green, the rhubarb is alive and one of my peonies is starting to sprout. The other one is not showing any life, but last year it came up late - after I had purchased the new one because I thought it was dead. There is also some growth on the honeysuckle. It is supposed to be warm and rainy next week so perhaps I can get a little work done.

I worked some more on the quilt top that I almost have assembled and getting the strips ready to do the Celtic Knot squares for the raffle quilt for Celtic Faire. It was a quiet day. Dick and I went out for breakfast. We went to Jalisco's, a Mexican restuarant that I saw served breakfast. We ordered huevos rancheros with mild sauce. They POURED on really hot salsa and I did not like it. Cross that one off.

Remember the great truth - No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.

Mary

No comments: