Thursday, February 24, 2005

We shopped this morning. We were done and home by 9:30AM. Good thing, because I was busy filling out the census, cleaning the bathrooms, checking out the ammo for the rabbit hunting trip on Sunday and just clearing out the email on the computer. Tonight I went to bell practice for about 20 minutes and then on to the council meeting.

Tomorrow, I will have lunch with the Plymouth people and clean the kitchen.

Council was difficult tonight again. It seems that Christian communities and Christian people and Christian ministers are not always very Christian. I must remember that as it says on the framed print that Barbara, my dear daughter in law, gave me of Jesus saying. " I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it." This is the last year of my term and I really need a break.

Be healthy and happy

Mary

No comments: