Friday, February 25, 2005

I went out to shoot tonight and - egad - my first one was AWFUL. I got a 12. Thinking back, I think I wasshooting with the left eye instead of my right eye. What a stupid thing to do. The second two were 30 something and 40 something, still not too good but at least somewhat acceptable. Well, it is only a game, and I am learning each time.

Had lunch at the Dairy Queen with Marlene, Mary and Ceil from Wells Fargo. We enjoy that and it is a nice break in the week. The Dairy Queen in Plymouth has Sheboygan County Fair Grilled Cheese sandwiches so I can easily keep my Fridays in Lent meat free. I fixed pasta with spaghetti sauce and veggies for supper.

Bart and Barb got us NetFlix for Christmas. I signed up on Monday and we have our first three dvds. Tonight I am watching the new Stepford Wives. I had really wanted to see that when it came out but we just didn't get there. I figure that I can catch up on the films thatI missed during the year.

Today is our grandaughter Sara's 18th birthday. It does not seem possible that it has been 18 years since I went to the hospital to see Leslie and Sara and got to go right into the room at ANY time, because I was the Grandma. She has grown up so fast and we miss her and her sister, all the way down south in Bossier City LA.

Have a good evening.

Mary

I also picked Shrek 2 and The Mists of Avalon for my first three discs.

Sunday is Rabbit Hunting. Last year I got my first shot off at a rabbit. Perhaps this year I might even get one. It is supposed to be a bit rainy, I hope not too much and not soo much snow mixed in. Every year, the guys who hunt also have a sausage taste off at the bar when we are done. It is really fun.

Have a good evening.

No comments: