Sunday, February 06, 2005

The second half of Superbowl XXX1X is about ready to start. It is strange watching a game in which I don't care one way or the other who wins. A person can really enjoy ALL the good plays and laugh at all the dumb ones without getting personally involved. At the half it is 7/7 so they are starting ALL over again.

All the critters are sacked out down in the den with Jim. I came up to fix a cup a tea and they didn't even notice. Usually they follow me - I feel like the Pied Piper.

Paul Mc Cartney did the half time show and it was GREAT. He had the whole stadioum singing Hey Jude with him to lots and lots of wonderful fireworks. It was spectacular and also good to have someone that is worth listening to who doesn't need synthetic and vibrating altering of the voice to make their sound. He just plain sings!! What a concept!

Several of the commercials are distinctive. Always a big part of the show.

Bobbie and I worked at Rhine this afternoon. At about 3:00 it got gotally dead, so Doc told us to go home. I imagine that everyone was getting ready for Superbowl Parties and all. We didn't argue.

I had fixed spaghetti sauce on Friday so we had spaghetti for dinner with salad and garlic bread.

We had a pretty good turnout for the 10:30 mass which is good because it is usually hard to make two in a weekend. We sounded pretty good, I thought.

Hope your week is good. Mine will be busy as usual. Tomorrow,
bible study and the meeting at Rhine Plymouth Sportsman club. I will give Bobbie some of the venison. She doesn't want much because she said Bill doesn't care musch for summer sausage or venison sausage or something. So, I'll just give her some.

Later


Mary



No comments: