Thursday, February 10, 2005

By the time the Sears guy got here, I discovered that the dishwasher seems to be draining. Oops. But maybe not. He ran it a bit and soap suds appeared on the bottom of it. I told him that I only use 1/8 teaspoon of soap and he has come to the conclusion that the rinse dispenser is leaking a bit and causing the suds. He is going to order a replacement for that part. I think we are finally getting somewhere.

I have finished the initial run through on the Federal Taxes. Should be able to be done by the end of next week. We are getting something back. Now we have to see about the State. We usually have to pay them something.

Dick got his finger pricked today and is finally back in the range. We discussed a diet because Dick said he is really ready. I am putting him on the Deal a Meal. Followed properly, a person gets a well balanced diet and I think that is important. However he will have to have his blood checked in about two weeks to make sure that the food changes don't throw the blood count off.

Tomorrow is a cooking day. I will call Jody tomorrow to tell her what I am bringing. She is anxious, I think, her first Wild Game Dinner. Kurt won the beer tasting last year and I think I have told you that the winner always hosts the following year. We are all rooting for Kathy to win, she has been valiantly trying for all of the 28 years of the event.


Happy Happy Joy Joy to you all

Mary

No comments: