Sunday, January 30, 2005

Well. Sunday and the 30th of January ALREADY. 2005 is speeding by. It is supposed to get warmer this week getting all the way up to 40 degrees by Friday. That means that most of the snow will be gone again. This sure has been a strange winter. Nothing is like previous years.

Just had a minor emergency. Dick was clipping his toenails and nicked himself and started bleeding. With the blood thinners he is on, we spent a while with compresses and now have it bandaged really good. Should be fine by morning. He just takes longer to clot.

Today, I went to the 8:00AM Mass. Jim had breakfast with us because he was up to go shooting with Bobbie and me at 12:30. Still holding my own, though my second target was not too good. I was shooting low.

Now I am tired so will hit the bed pretty soon. As Mother used to say. Up the wooden hill to four corners. It took me ages to realize the the wooden hill was the stairs up to the bedrooms and that four corners was the bed. I don't have to climb a wooden hill here, but four corners is just as inviting as it was when I was a child.

February is just around the corner. Sara, our oldest grandaughter will be 18 this month. That does not seem at all possible. She should still be a round faced little munchkin.

Have a nice Monday.

Mary

No comments: