Sunday, October 31, 2004

We had about 80 gnomes and goblins come to our house last night for their candy supply.
It was quite chilly and breezy. We finally stopped at about 6:45 when we had no takers for about 15 minutes anyway.

Two more days til the election. Got phone calls from Tommy Thompson and Wayne La Pierre today asking me to vote for Bush. Like Mother and I said these people must be getting mighty sore fingers dialing and should be very hoarse giving their spiel to every person in the phone book.





The above is a picture of my Grandfather - Mike Deeley (on our right) and a friend Mr. Delavan (seated on our left.) I am posting it because I like it and want to see if it will work now. I used to have to do tons of difficult stuff to get pictures on the Blog.

Let me know if you like it. They certainly were a dapper pair of Irishmen.

Love and Happy Halloween

Mary

No comments: