Monday, November 01, 2004

Rainy, gloomy day. Bible Study was quite lively today. There were 12 of us there and we really got into the message. I did mention that Fr. Gene said that he would join us. Some of the members think that maybe his presence would muzzle us somewhat. So we will discuss it further later.

Lots of prayer requests, among them Fr. Gene, who has a severe sciatic problem.

Tonight was Rhine Plymouth Field and Stream Club. Both Bobbie and I have been renominated for the Treasurer and Secretary postitions. I said I would do it again but that this would be my last two year term for a while.

The Packers whipped the Redskins yesterday. It is said that if the Redskins lose the game before the election the incumbent loses the election. If this follows through, Kerry will win.

We will shop early, as we usually do on Thursday, then go to the polling place and vote, hopefully between the rushes. I believe that the polls will be busy most of the day. This IS a very emotional election. Everyone I talk to is so adamant about their opinions.

How come we choose from just two people to run for
president and 50 for Miss America?

I got the above quote from my friend Kaye this past week. Enjoy.

Love

Mary






No comments: