Sunday, October 17, 2004

The Packers WON!!!!! And it was a resounding victory. I watched it out at Rhine Plymouth Field and Stream because Bobbie and I were working the open shoot.

The choir sang today at 10:30AM so I was at that Mass. We did well. We practiced from 9:30 to 10:20 then sang for an hour so we really got a workout. Tomorrow night we are hosting the choirs from around the county for a practice for a diocesan choir event that will occur on November 7th in Milwaukee. I need to bake bars or cookies for the practice. I will have to do it tomorrow afternoon as Bible Study is in the morning.

Jim is home on vacation all this week. He has a LOT of vacation to take before the year is over. When you work at a place as long as he has, it really accumulates.

We have decided to name the Lemon Balm wine Balmy Days. I need to make the labels so we can get it on the shelf. It seems to taste good so I will make double next year. It always takes at least six months for the scratch wines to really mature.

As soon as I get the chokecherry bottled I will start the Marigold. I have had the petals frozen for a couple of months now. I also have more chokecherries in there.

Today was a bit chilly but the sun shone so it turned out to be rather nice. The shooters were sparce at the club because the Packers were playing but we did put 12 groups through.

Have a good week. Mine is rather light so I can rest up a bit.

Mary


No comments: