Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Yesterday evening I talked to Bret. Tonight I talked to Bart and Barb. Bart is still recovering from his bad flu/food poisoning which developed into full blown bronchitis. Yesterday, the emergency ward prescribed a really strong antibiotic which Barbara says is starting to help.

They are taking a walk each night before bedtime, so Bart sleeps better. He doesn't like to walk alone and it is good for Barb too.


We had a rather pleasant day. The sun shone this afternoon anyway. I have taken down the hanging plants from the pole out front. Tomorrow, I will pick the marigold seeds.

We filtered the rhubarb wine today. In a couple of days we will do the fine filter and then bottle it. At that point I will have enough empty gallon jugs so that I can start the marigold wine with the petals that I froze a couple months ago.

Here is a game for you - this is rather amazing.... >

LEFT BRAIN/RIGHT BRAIN

Thought this was another joke, but it's not. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction and there's nothing you can do about it.


Have a nice Thursday


Mary

No comments: