Thursday, October 21, 2004

Blogger is acting wierd again. This is my second attempt.

I harvested today. The marigold seeds and cleaned my potting bench and the floor on that end of the garage. It is getting colder and I am bringing things that can survive in to the garage to try again. Geraniums and ivies do pretty well.

I will try to bring the rosemary into the house. It is supposed to be easy to keep that in the house through the winter. I have killed them all in less than two weeks in the past, but will try again. If it survives the change, then it will have to survive the cats.

We look before and after
And pine for what is not:
Our sincerest laughter
With some pain is fraught;
Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought.

From Ta a Skylark by Shelley.

Mary

No comments: