Thursday, October 21, 2004

I harvested today - the marigold seeds that is. I also cleaned my potting bench and the floor around it. It is getting cold and time to bring in the plants that might make it til next year. Some of the geraniums and ivies and the scented geraniums. I will try to keep the rosemary - again.
Every year I try. The directions say that you should just bring it in and it will survive but they always die within a week.

In this household, the plants also have to survive the Cats, who seem to feel that the plants are brought in for their amusement. I am hoping they won't notice them.

I go to the doctor tomorrow for my physical and a mammagram. It is convenient as I seem to be trying to catch the guys cold. Perhaps he can help me nip it in the bud.

This week has gone much too fast. I finished the Festival stocking yesterday and I think it is beautiful. I call it Batik Glow.

Saturday I will be directing traffic at Road America. They tried to get me to do something else which sounded much too complicated. Directing food, the wall, the timers, getting people to the mile markers. I am not up to that. I like to help but don't want to be doing anything new.

Have a good day.

Mary

No comments: