Sunday, October 10, 2004

Dick is not feeling too well. He has a persistant cough. We will be calling the doctor tomorrow is he is not better. A few prayers will be appreciated.

What a beautiful day. The temperature was beautiful and the sun shone all day. Chelsea was a real pain this morning. She woke me up at 4:00AM the first time and I was so groggy that is was up and in my sweats before it dawned on me what the real time was. So, I let her out the back door to piddle then went back to bed. Then , she got really pushy at about 5:30AM so I gave up. It has been a long day - needless to say.

This morning I led our Kindercore choir in church before Mass in a rousing rendition of The Unicorn Song. They had done it for the Celtic Faire and wanted to do it again. We figured that after all it is about Noah, so we could stretch doing it as a prelude. The congregation loved it.

Have a nice week.

Mary

No comments: