Saturday, October 09, 2004

I went to a class today that taught machine applique. I am quite excited about it. For the next couple of weeks I will be practicing on a table runner called oak leaves. By the time I finish, I should have it pretty well down pat. The leaves are quite curly, so I have to learn how to adjust for them. I also got an opportunity to purchase some REALLY fine fabrics at dealer cost. I now have the backing for the quilt that I have been working on while we travel. It has a lot of greens and browns in it. Next I must learn how to quilt on the machine.

Tomorrow I am going to stuff and roast a chicken for dinner. Should be nice for the three of us. We had salmon croquettes for supper tonight. We all love them.

Did I tell you that Chelsea has taken to sleeping in back of the toilet in the guest bathroom. I think it is because it is cool and kind of cave like. Animals sure are a puzzle sometimes.

Have a good evening.


Mary


No comments: