Friday, October 08, 2004

Bobbie, Jim and I went pistol league shooting again. I am going down by myself now because I don't feel as pressured if I am alone. I did OK. Not great but OK. I seem to be pulling down and to the left. Frank, one of my friends, suggested how to correct that. I will try his suggestion next week.

I watched the debate tonight between President Bush and Senator Kerry. I think I learned a lot.

Tomorrow I am taking a class through the Quilt Guild on machine applique. I am really looking forward to it. I realized that I do not have an applique foot but should be able to get by with a foot that came with the machine and if I really like it I can order the foot for future use.

I have been sampling the Revolution Tea that the kind waitress at the St. James Hotel gave to me. The English Breakfast is great, the Chai is OK, the Earl Grey Lavender Tea is great and the green is the best I have tasted. I must look online to order more.

Have a nice Saturday, I know I will. We had corn and tomatoes for dinner. I hope for one more week this season.

Love

Mary


No comments: