Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Tuesday - we went grocery shopping this morning. Then I got my hair cut and then went to see Dr. Casey for an adjustment. We are working on wine too.

We filtered the Lemon Balm today. We will let it sit for a couple of days and then filter again. Then bottle. I tasted a bit and it has a very light lemony taste. Very pleasant. I think it will make a nice light wine in the summer time. If it matures as good as it is now, I will pick a lot more lemon balm next year.

I am going to listen to the Vice Presidential Candidates debate tonight. I am trying very hard to get informed. Dick said he is not going to listen because he just gets mad. I need info.

Dr. Suess said. "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Enjoy Wednesday. We are going to see Jesus Christ Superstar presented by the Sheboygan Theatre Company with Mother. It is the kickoff to the 2004/2005 season.

Mary

No comments: