Thursday, October 14, 2004

Dick is mending. He still has the cough but seems to be loostening up. Now Jim is sick. I wonder if I have a chance.

It is turning a bit chilly out there. We are supposed to have rain the next two days and then drop to the low 30s during the evening. Chelsea and I will have to really move. I don't go far if it is actually raining but we do plunge along in the cold and even snow.

We had choir practice tonight. It is fun. Beth does a nice job and we are learning some new really nice music. We sing Sunday at 10:30AM and then I will have to go out to Rhine to work during the afternoon.

Bobbie and I decided that she will cook for Thanksgiving and I will host the Christmas Celebration. We trade and as we recall, this is the reverse of last year. I am thinking of fixing that Tomato Sausage Tart that I discovered. I should be able to fix a second small one with veggie crumbles for Dick and Brenda. I will investigate. That, some nice breadsticks and Caesar or Spinach Salad would be good.

Have a nice Friday. I will be really busy.

Love

Mary

No comments: