Wednesday, September 15, 2004

It rained this evening just as Dick and I headed off to Bobbie's house to pick up her mail. The paper finally has stopped coming. She sent them a note cancelling the Sheboygan Press a while ago, but the paper was still being delivered as of yesterday. Today there was no paper, so she has apparantly gotten through to them. Every year, Dick and I debate whether we will renew and so far the vote has been to continue. However, maybe next time will be the end.

We do like to keep track of the obituaries and I like the crossword puzzle. But we can get the obits on the net and I have crossword puzzles on the net too.

The quote from Cadfael's Book of Days today said. "Beauty is a very healing thing."

Seems an interesting thought, as I am sure we all have been soothed by beauty in one form or another. A sunset, a song, a person.

Love

Mary

No comments: