Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Years ago, in my previous life, I received a message one day while at work from one of my fellow real estate agents, Linda. As I came in the door, Linda said. "Your sister-in-law Doris called. She told me to tell you that you are a wonderful aunt."

I puzzled over that for only a moment til it dawned on me that my niece, her daughter Rhonda, had given birth a few days early to her first child, Deanna. The message was SUPPOSED to be that I was a great aunt.

Well, I am a "wonderful" aunt again. My brother Jeff's son Matthew and his wife Kaoru had a baby boy, Colton Deeley, 6lb 14oz and 20 inches long this very morning. They live in Hawaii. Jeff and Kathy flew over to be there for the birth and have waited two weeks for the blessed event. One more week and they would have missed it. Now Kathy gets to spend the week helping Kaoru and getting to HOLD Clayton. We are all so happy.

Join us in prayers of thanks for a safe delivery and a healthy addition to our clan.

Love

Mary



I

No comments: