Wednesday, August 11, 2004

This has been a very discouraging day or two. Things are HAPPENING. Nothing major but little things that just wear a person down.

Well, a person must not dwell on these things and I must stop being a crabby puss.

I will be going to The Sheboygan Quilt Guild meeting with Bobbie tonight. The Guild is 20 years old. Pretty impressive. We will be celebrating with cake, coffee and punch. I finished the crane wall hanging, so will bring that to show and tell.

I really want to go to Irishfest just one day. Dick doesn't want to go. I have checked and a friend from Chicago is coming for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I believe I will go and join her for one day. One of the things I want to do is meet and greet Cindy Matayi, and artist that I really admire who is going to display her goods in the marketplace and I also want to spend some time in the Poetry tent.

Now If I could just get someone to ride down with me, it wouldn't be so lonely a drive.

Love

Mary

No comments: