Sunday, March 07, 2004

Wow, what a full Sunday. I started off with church at 8:00. Then came home and fixed breakfast, read the paper, cleaned up the leaked water from under the sink. (unplanned for). Then Jim and I went to Rhine and I finally shot worth a darn after three weeks of just being awful. I hope things are back on track. Then Dick and I mixed up a batch of wine. We have two big batches and the grape wine working now. Just enough with spring and summer coming. I looked at the daylillies the other day and they are starting to sprout. Another sign of spring. There is hope of a new day.

There is a very busy week ahead. I have Writer's Club tomorrow. I will read SON. I haven't heard from any of you, but Dick said he liked it so I feel comfortable sharing.

Have a wonderful week.

There is no sense in keeping a dog if you are going to do your own barking.


Mary



No comments: