Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I have two big kitties filling up the bulk of the surface of my desk. They do like to be near and live sitting under the lamp which I am sure is very comforting to them especially during these winter months.

One week from tomorrow, as I mentioned, I will be the featured "Gaelic Poet" for St Patrick's Day in Sheboygan Falls. It is really fun to review the great poets of Irish fame such as Goldsmith, Yeats, Swift and the anonymous poems attributed to various monks, warriors and traveling seanaches who had such respect in years past in Ireland.

It never go over 36 degrees today but felt quite comfortable because the sun shone and the wind was still. It is amazing how comfortable one becomes without cold wind and how good the sun feels after the damp gray cold of winter.


Love

Mary

No comments: