Friday, March 12, 2004

It was very cold today. However, I did notice that the tulips are poking their heads above the ground and the robin that hangs around my front yard was singing valiantly this afternoon. If he won't give up I won't either.

In more ways than one, I won't give up. Barbara called tonight. She had to take Bart back to the hospital tonight. He regressed during the week and Barbara felt he needed to be back where they can help him. Their first thought is that maybe his medication needs to be adjusted. I hope that helps and that they get him to commit to a program, predetermined, before he comes home again. Barbara says he needs a hobby and I believe she is right.

Please pray. That is all WE can really do.

"May those who love us, love us. And those that don't love us, may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping." Irish Blessing (or curse depending on how you look at it.)

Countdown to St. Patrick's Day. Four more days.


Mary

No comments: