Thursday, March 11, 2004

I believe we are all caught up on errands. FINALLY. We had the cars serviced this morning and I havealmost finished the taxes. We will send them out a week ahead of time. AND I am all caught up on my correspondence too.

Tomorrow a new pistol league starts and if I can find two other people to shoot with me I would like to shoot trap in this spring league too. I bought a new gun on Saturday. It is a 12 gauge shot gun made in Russia that has a shorter stock than most and seems to fit me for a change. I am kind of excited to try it. If I can't get any partners, I will shoot on Sunday.

We had snow today, but very little of it stayed on the ground. It is windy and supposed to get VERY cold tonight. Then it will start warming up again, with rain in the forcast in the next couple of days. I saw some green in my day lilies and (I hope I am not imagining) I believe that my peony that I thought was dead is coming up.

Spring is such a hopeful time. We seem to be getting enough rain this year. Maybe the water table will build up and the farmers will be happy.

Love

Mary

No comments: